You Need Flash. Free Download Here >> >
At the careers office
“Have you considered the following jobs?”
31. Microbiologist? “I don’t want a small job.”
32. Wrestler? “I could be squeezed out of the sport.”
33. Plumber? “My friends would say that I’m a bit of a drip and wet behind the ears.”
34. Forestry commissioner? “I could never keep on the right track.”
35. Accountant? “I’ve not counted insects before.”
36. Food industry? “Yes I could be a chip off the old block.”
37. Banker? “I’m not a good saver.”
38. Escapologist? “It’s a difficult job to escape from.”
39. Missionary? “Do I look like a secret agent?”
40. Stock-market adviser? “I am not good at making gravy.”
41. Double-glazing salesman? “But I don’t wear glasses.”
42. Fireman? “Too much like hot work for me.”
43. Coalminer? “Its hard to dig a living.”
44. Basketball player? “I was slam-dunked out of the school team.”
45. Telephone salesperson? “I don’t like to annoy people.”
More from By Faith
Does the Bible predict a world wide revival?
Prayer, intercession, tongues and the Bible
Have you read these books?
More doctor, doctor jokes
Who am I in Christ?