You Need Flash. Free Download Here >> >
At the careers office
“Have you considered the following jobs?”
46. Speech therapist? “Du yu thing I bee goed at itt?”
47. Linguistic teacher? “Cool dude, what I just need to have bro.”
48. Engineer? “But I have never looked at an engine before.”
49. Pastor? “I’m not Italian and I don’t like the food.”
50. Musician? “I have only ever played my CD’s."
51. Fisherman? “You had dock to have a good sole and you need to be in tuna with the sea.”
52. Barman? “Well I could drink to that.”
53. Athlete? “All I have ever caught is athlete’s foot.”
54. Runner? “I am quick to catch a cold.”
55. Armed forces? “It sounds OK, as I do have two arms.”
56. Bouncer? “My ligaments are not that flexible as I don't stretch often.”
57. Pottery maker? “The pay is not good and I might crack up.”
58. Fast-food outlet? “I don’t go to college.”
59. Lumberjack? “If I’m slow, the guys will always tease me by saying, “Chop, chop.”
60. Lecturer? “Maybe, my friends say that I am good at giving them.”
61. Photographer? “I don’t want to be negative but my skills are a bit undeveloped.”
“Is there ANY thing you would like to do?” “Yes, retire!”
More from By Faith
Does the Bible predict a world wide revival?
Prayer, intercession, tongues and the Bible
Have you read these books?
More doctor, doctor jokes
Who am I in Christ?