Home   |    About Us   |    Partnership   |    Jesus   |    By faith   |    Interactive   |    Site Map   |    Contact   
You Need Flash. Free Download Here >> >






 GB Revival





Diet Excuses One

  • 1. I am on a sea food diet. I see food and I eat it.
  • 2. The offer was buy one get one free - it was a bargain.
  • 3. The food was calling my name.
  • 2. If you eat something in secret then it has no calories.
  • 3. Some crisps are 80% fat free, so I only eat the remaining fat-free 20%.
  • 4. It was my birthday, so I treated myself.
  • 5. When I bought those cream cakes I was unaware of the 'best before' date.
  • 6. Foods that are frozen have no calories because calories are units of heat.
  • 7. Food used for medicinal purposes doesn’t count.
  • 8. The eat-as-much as you like offer for £7:99 had to be taken advantage of.

    Diet Excuses Two

  • 1. If you fatten up everyone else around you, then you’ll look thinner.
  • 2. It is my favourite snack.
  • 3. It was too good to waste or feed the dog with.
  • 4. Foods that are the same colour have the same number of calories. e.g. Chocolate swirl ice cream and mushrooms, and mint choc chip and broccoli.
  • 5. I had to get the vile taste out of my mouth so I had an ice cream.
  • 6. I was feeling sorry for myself, so I treated myself.
  • 7. Peanuts are 50% fat so break them in half and only eat the fat-free half.

    Diet Excuses Three

  • 1. The food felt all-alone in the cupboard so I gave it some company!
  • 2. If I did not eat it then someone else would have!
  • 3. I felt left out because everyone else was eating.
  • 4. Cinema related foods such as popcorn and fizzy drinks do not have additional calories, because they are part of the entertainment package and not part of one’s personal fuel.
  • 5. I eat all, as I like to show my appreciation to the chef.
  • 6. Things licked off knives and spoons have no calories, as it is part of the process of preparing.

    Health home  Go