Nearly one hundred cinema managers in the UK were polled on their top ten movie lines, here are the results.
1. “I'll be back” The Terminator (1984).
2. “Quite frankly my dear…..” Gone with the Wind (1939).
3. “Get busy living or get busy dying” Shawshank Redemption (1994).
4. “Asta la vista, baby” Terminator II: Judgment Day (1991).
5. “Well, nobody's perfect!” Some Like it Hot (1959).
6. “Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye” 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968).
7. “Goodbye Mr Bond” Goldfinger (1964).
8. “I've seen things you wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in the rain ... Time to die” Bladerunner (1982).
9. “Made it, Ma! Top of the world!” White Heat (1949).
10. “Forget about it!” Donnie Brasco (1997).
'THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH' Hab. 2:4
More from By Faith
Judging others Go
Find your calling Go
Europe's capitals quiz Go
The cost of discipleship Go
A good plan for your life Go
Quotes, quips and questions Go
Top ten cinema catch phrases Go
Let’s take a look at marriage Go
More strange and interesting facts Go