1. If there was a big bang, the matter would be unequally distributed, - it would fly in random directions (like a hand grenade going off). But this theory says that the matter was equally distributed.
2. To say that a complex human evolved, is to say that my watch evolved and it has many, many less parts than my great body!
3. There are thousands of dinosaur remains (Skeleton's etc) so where is the missing link! Where is the semi human skeleton!
4. How do birds know where to migrate to, when they have never seen the place.
5. God has a great sense of humour. He made flying fish and the duck billed platypus!
6. If we evolved then where are the body parts on me which must be still evolving and the redundant parts!
7. Animals have an optimum design. They have the best design for their environment.