You Need Flash. Free Download Here >> >
Diet Excuses One
1. I am on a sea food diet. I see food and I eat it.
2. The offer was buy one get one free - it was a bargain.
3. The food was calling my name.
2. If you eat something in secret then it has no calories.
3. Some crisps are 80% fat free, so I only eat the remaining fat-free 20%.
4. It was my birthday, so I treated myself.
5. When I bought those cream cakes I was unaware of the 'best before' date.
6. Foods that are frozen have no calories because calories are units of heat.
7. Food used for medicinal purposes doesn’t count.
8. The eat-as-much as you like offer for £7:99 had to be taken advantage of.
Diet Excuses Two
1. If you fatten up everyone else around you, then you’ll look thinner.
2. It is my favourite snack.
3. It was too good to waste or feed the dog with.
4. Foods that are the same colour have the same number of calories. e.g. Chocolate swirl ice cream and mushrooms, and mint choc chip and broccoli.
5. I had to get the vile taste out of my mouth so I had an ice cream.
6. I was feeling sorry for myself, so I treated myself.
7. Peanuts are 50% fat so break them in half and only eat the fat-free half.
Diet Excuses Three
1. The food felt all-alone in the cupboard so I gave it some company!
2. If I did not eat it then someone else would have!
3. I felt left out because everyone else was eating.
4. Cinema related foods such as popcorn and fizzy drinks do not have additional calories, because they are part of the entertainment package and not part of one’s personal fuel.
5. I eat all, as I like to show my appreciation to the chef.
6. Things licked off knives and spoons have no calories, as it is part of the process of preparing.